AQUACRISTAL | Replacement Water Filter Cartridge$ 81.00 CAD
Our AQUACRISTAL glass filter cartridge is reusable: a first on the market! Return your used cartridge in its packaging. We will take care to recycle and reuse most of the parts so that we can continue to offer the filtration experience with the lowest environmental impact on the market. Fits the OVOPUR, CAVIAR and The Tower water filtration units.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Buy more than one to save 10% and get free shipping
- Subscribe to an AVANTAGE OVO+ program and save 20%
- Designed to reproduce the basic filtration of the natural water cycle
- Reusable multi-layer glass filter cartridge
- Oxidation-reduction process can neutralize up to 99% of chlorine, lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other heavy metals
- Fights and controls lime scale, bacteria, algae, fungi deposits
- Contains no chemical additives
- Softens and revitalizes the water
- Ensures maximum hydration.
- Glass portion of cartridge is 100% recyclable.
- We take back and reuse old cartridges for minimal environmental impact
- Replacement filter cartridge for the OVOPUR, TOWER and CAVIAR units
- BPA & phthalates free
- Lasts for 4 months under normal usage
- 10 x 21 cm, 0.7 kg (4" x 8.25")
- 1.5 lb
- Life time: 4 months
- Materials: Glass, Silicone, PE, Felt, Activated Carbon, KDF55, Quartz Sand, Micro-Porous Bioceramic beads
- SKU: AQUA
Designed to reproduce the basic filtration of the natural water cycle, our reusable, multi-layer filter cartridge contains tried and tested, first-class filtering materials that have been proven to remove chemicals and organic pollutants from drinking water:
Activated Carbon – Obtained by pyrolysis and controlled oxidation to make it more porous, activated carbon has enormous power of absorption. It is used to trap pollutants that may be present in water. Our activated carbon made from recycled coconut husks can absorb up to 99% of non-polar, organic substances like mineral oils, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), aromatic polyhydrocarbons, phenols (chlorine), halogens (chloroform), and pharmaceutical residues. It is excellent for neutralizing water’s taste and smell, effectively removes yeast and micro-pollutants, and absorbs traces of certain heavy metals. Certified NSF 61
KDF 55 – A powder made up of copper alloy and ultra pure zinc, KDF 55, through a powerful oxidation-reduction process can neutralize up to 99% of chlorine, lead, mercury, nickel, chromium, and other heavy metals that may be found in drinking water. Not only can it fight the buildup of bacteria, algae, fungi, and scale, but it's 100% recyclable. Plus it contains no chemical additives and meets the exacting standards of America's Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Certified NSF 61
Quartz Crystal – Quartz is the most common mineral on earth and the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon. Used in watchmaking and computing, it is an excellent energy amplifier and conductor. Quartz crystal sand is used to remove any lingering impurities from the water.
Microporous Bioceramics – Microporous bioceramic pellets are made using a mix of terracotta baked at temperatures of up to 1,300°C. This process creates a very porous surface (320 pores per square inch) and constant far infrared radiation. As well as absorbing chemical or organic residues that might be in the water, active bioceramics can soften and revitalize the water by reducing the size of its molecules. Far infrared radiation can reduce water's surface tension and ensure maximum hydration. It can also help stimulate blood circulation and detoxification while preventing oxidation.
Enjoy the advantages of our AVANTAGE OVO+ programs and its accidental breakage warranty!
CURIOUS ABOUT SHIPPING?
- This item ships directly from AQUAOVO's warehouse in Joliette, Canada
- Item is usually stock and ships 2-3 days after order confirmation. Production delays may occur.
- Delivery date will vary depending on your shipping address.
- International orders may experience possible delays and take longer to arrive
See our Shipping Policy page for full details.
CURIOUS ABOUT WARRANTIES & RETURNS?
100/60 SATISFACTION WARRANTY
At AQUAOVO, we are deeply committed to providing a superior shopping experience to our customers. We include a 60-day 100% satisfaction warranty with each filtration fountain. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 60 days of receipt of shipment and we will gladly replace the product, exchange it for another or refund the purchase price of the item.
ACCIDENTAL BREAKAGE WARRANTY
This warranty covers all porcelain and glass parts of our water fountains against accidental breakage under normal conditions of use. If for any reason you accidentally break a piece of glass or porcelain from your device, we will replace it free of charge for a period of two (2) years after the initial delivery.
ADDITIONAL PROTECTION & SAVINGS
The AVANTAGE OVO+ programs for the annual automated purchase of filter cartridges offer discounts on both cartridges and replacement parts beyond the terms of the original accidental breakage warranty. All water filters owners who are actively subscribed to one of our AVANTAGE OVO+ Annual Cartridge Replacement Programs are automatically covered by this extended accidental breakage warranty. This warranty covers all porcelain, ceramics and glass parts of our water filters against accidental breakage under normal use. The subscription gives you:
- A 20% discount on all your replacement filter cartridges
- A 20% discount on all replacement parts purchased after the initial two years coverage of our standard warranty has expired
This is only a sample of how well we back our products. See our Warranties & Returns page for full details.
AQUACRISTAL, the replacement filter cartridge, reproduces the basic filtration of the natural water cycle. Thanks to its several layers of first class filtering material, you can be sure to have clean, great tasting , purified water.